If the item you purchase is faulty you can return it for a replacement or full refund.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee, for example, if you:
- changed your mind
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product, such as if the fault was written on the tag, or indicated in the photos or item description online
- damaged the product by misusing it – for example, you dropped your mobile phone in water
- used the product for a very long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
If you have any questions regarding payment or returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org